Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Decorating

Here are some pictures of the apartment so far, after my holiday decorating this weekend.  I still have lots of stuff to pull out of boxes and we need to get our tree!

The stockings are from Pottery Barn and I got them personalized at the mall a couple of weeks ago... love them! I created the mantle arrangement from garland, berries and flowers I got on sale at Michaels this weekend.



These red chargers are beautiful! I found them at target for $4.99 for 4, which is a great deal! They're sold in their holiday entertaining area, where they have a lot of party china and tableware for the upcoming party season.


And finally, this is our Christmas wreath from last year.  I love how the red door looks with the red berries and cardinals.  :)


I'm excited to decorate some more... :) Happy holidays everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I just did a little holiday shopping/decorating last weekend! Oh and I ordered the exact same stockings from PB (free monogramming & shipping) and they should arrive soon! Your place looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Christmas decor! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips