Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

Christmas is over, but New Years is coming fast!  I love the holidays :) I thought I'd share some of the Christmas gifts we received from each other and family... especially since one that I received is very relevant to this blog! ;)
.
.
.


Kevin got me a DSLR camera!  I love my new Nikon D5000, it's perfect! My old, little digital camera just wasn't cutting it when it came to trying to take quality pictures of food and details.

Nikon came out with a new D3100 earlier this fall and started phasing out the D5000, but I much prefer it over all of the other cameras in this category.  I can't wait to share some great photos with you of my food and our family adventures! 

We are very lucky and thankful to have received so many other wonderful gifts like clothes, jewelry & makeup (for me, of course), a new blu ray player for Kevin, P90X (so we can get back into shape, haha!), kitchen accessories, and another lens for the camera! 

We also received a few new cookbooks; I can't wait to crack into them and start sharing the recipes with you.  If you're looking for some good ones definitely check out Around My French Table by Dorie Greenspan and this The Country Cooking of Ireland book I got Kevin. 


We hope your Christmas and holiday season is going well! I'll be posting a few more recipes from Christmas this week, but then we're off for a few days of vacay and relaxation before work and school kicks back into high gear.

ps. You'll definitely want to stick around for the cake that I made for Christmas... it was awesome! ;) Here's a sneak peak....

1 comment:

  1. This article clears my mind. Writer has done great job. Best thing about this blog is its simplicity. Thank you so much. Keep posting

    mutilateadoll23.com
    luffygames.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips