Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Party Planning!

So, this weekend we're hosting our 2nd anual Christmas Party ;).  I'm really excited about it, I love hosting parties, especially since that means I'll be doing lots of cooking/decorating prep. Lol, two of my favorite things! Some inspiration:



   

    


So, here are some of the things that I'll be making/serving. Maybe you can include some of these recipes in your holiday get-togethers.

savory:
Garlic and cheese stuffed mushrooms
Buffalo chicken crack bites
Pigs in a blanket
Crudites and veggie dip
Mac and cheese bites
Phyllo cups with preserves, brie and pecans

sweet:
Oreo truffles
Cookies
Lemon cheesecake ball


Yum, I want to eat all of this now! I'll definitely post updates with pictures and recipe modifications! Hope everyone's enjoying the last few days before Christmas!

1 comment:

Blogging tips