Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kitchen Progress III

The cabinets are sooo close to being done, it's driving me crazy. We have only 2 more doors to hang. I'm so excited to see the finished product. Yesterday I put a light second coat of paint on a lot of the doors and touched up areas on the cabinets that needed it. We were supposed to be getting 3/4 of the appliances delivered today, but it will only be the microwave and dishwasher. The fridge had a dent on it this morning when they were preparing for the day of deliveries, so we have to wait until next week for the new fridge and range to be delivered.  Once those are in, the kitchen is really going to feel so different!

Here are the pictures I took last night.  It's come a long, long way from where we started.







We still have to paint and hang the doors above the desk. If you noticed, we removed the divider from the open cabinet above the fridge. We're going to leave that as an open cabinet and put wine wine lattice there. I'm going to order something like the lattice in the picture below, and we should be able to put it up ourselves. I think that once it's installed, it will make the kitchen cabinets look even more custom.

3 comments:

  1. I love everything you all are doing! I'm so proud of you, I would have never tackled the task of painting cabinets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am literally obsessed with wine storage like that...especially above the fridge. It's going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing so far! I can't wait to see how it all comes together!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips