Thursday, July 5, 2012

Well, I guess it's time...

Time to discuss our blog name that is.  Though we definitely were brand new newlyweds when we started this blog, it's been over two years since we got married.  I think it's time for a slight change!  It's still hard for us to believe it's already been so long since we got married, but it's time to admit that we're probably not newlyweds anymore ;)

So, instead of changing my blog address and coming up with an original name (which I'm clearly bad at), I'm introducing a new blog header and 'name.'

Newlywed McGees

Until I can think of a better blog name or find a more clearly defined vision for this blog, we'll now be the Not so Newlywed McGees.

I also updated the theme, color scheme and background on the blog. So, if you're reading from a reader like Google Reader, I hope you can stop by to check it out sometime.

I know I've been posting less in the past couple of months, but I'm really hoping to step it back up. I enjoy writing about what we've been up to and I definitely like to use this blog as a chronicle of what we've done. It's a lot of fun to look back on everything at the end of the year.

So, let me know what you think! Is this an okay change and what do you think of the new colors/theme?

3 comments:

  1. Your new background is so pretty! I haven't clicked over from Google reader for quite a while, but the new blog design looks great. And good call with updating your blog name, but not having to change the URL. I should probably change my own header, since we've been married just over 2 years now too, guess it's time to give up the 'newlywed' title...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look... and name! I've been "following" you since you were engaged, planning your wedding! It's crazy how time flies!

    I'm looking forward to more updates! I need to update ours too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new name and look! Great choice! And... you are soooo creative! Your whole blog is about how creative you are! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips