Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New Sectional!

We got our sectional delivered this weekend (well part of it)! We originally ordered a three piece sectional, including a large regular sofa, armless sofa and chaise.  However, when the delivery guys tried to bring in the regular sofa part of the sectional, it was too big to get into the room! We couldn't get it through the doorway with the way our upstairs hallway is laid out.  The delivery guys also didn't want to damage our walls or the sofa, so I took it as a sign, and decided to just return that piece. Instead, we ordered another chaise to go on the left side of the couch. So, now we will have a long couch with two chaises. 

I actually think the new configuration will work even better than the original plan.  After I started to see the pieces in the room, I realized that the original sofa piece was just going to be wrong for the scale of the room. I love the chaise that we got, so it will be even better to have another one.  The couch is really going to be great for this room, I just can't wait to get the rest of the furniture and TV in here so we can enjoy it. Here are some pictures of the two pieces that we got delivered this weekend in the room. 


The other chaise should come in a couple weeks and then it will finally be complete!

4 comments:

  1. It's perfect! I love when everything works out like that. Can't wait to see the room with everything in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so good in that room! Love it. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had planned on getting a 3 piece like you ended up with, I was told we wouldn't have enough space. We really did though. We only have a love seat and chaise, really wish we had gotten the 2 chaises. I hope you're enjoying yours!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips